- Where is your store located? 750 N Palm Canyon Dr. Suite 105, Palm Springs, CA 92262 ( inside the Flannery Exchange )
- What are your store hours? We are open 5 days a week. Monday 9am-4pm, Thursday-Sunday 9am-5pm
- How can I contact you?
- Send Emails to: email@example.com
- When will my order ship? All items are made to order. Once your order is received and confirmed, orders usually ship in 2-3 business days. We do our best to get orders made and shipped ASAP. If your order will take longer to make, we'll notify you and give a new shipping date.
- What types of shipping methods do you offer?
- Free First Class Shipping on all Domestic orders for JEWELRY ONLY on orders of $25 +
- USPS Priority Mail (Optional Upgrade)
- International First Class Mail
- How will my order arrive? All jewelry orders are gift wrapped ready in a small hard-sided box with ribbon.
- Is your jewelry Nickel free? Yes!
- Gold Filled VS Gold Plated?
- Do you do Custom Orders? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for custom order inquiries.
- We recommend storing your jewelry in an airtight container or plastic bag when not worn. This will protect your jewelry from outside environments and increase the life of your piece!
- Cleaning Jewelry: There are cleaning solutions available that can spruce up your piece. You just need to be sure that the cleaning solution you choose is appropriate for the type of metal you’re cleaning. So be sure to read the instructions on any cleaner before use. Polishing cloths can also be a great way to gently clean your jewelry.
- Avoid getting jewelry wet if possible and avoid spraying perfume directly onto your jewelry. We suggest applying lotions and perfumes first, then putting on your jewelry. If your piece does get wet, dry it off as soon as possible to avoid harsh chemicals reacting to the metal.
- Earring posts on our studs, statement earrings, and hugger hoops are soldered on. Bending/flexing them is not suggested because this can weaken the metal and cause it to snap. For example, if your earring post gets stepped, or flattened in the bottom of your bag...it may snap off when you try to straighten it back out again. We can replace broken earwires, but not earring posts.
- What is your return policy? We do not do refunds. Purchases can be exchanged within 7 days of receipt. They must be undamaged, unworn, and in original condition. Sale items, customized pieces, & permanent jewelry. Please email email@example.com for return authorization and return shipping address. Once we receive the item back, you can exchange for another item, or we can issue a store credit that can be used online or in store. We do not cover the return shipping for exchanges.
Repairs & Replacements
- Below are our prices for jewelry repairs/replacements. This applies only to jewelry pieces purchased at our store in Palm Springs or on covetps.com. We do not cover shipping cost of the items back to us, however we will cover the return postage to send the repaired/replaced item(s) back to you.
Replacement Gold Filled or Sterling Silver Cable Chain $25
Replacement Gold Filled or Sterling Silver Satellite Chain $35
Replacement French Earwire $5 each
Replacement Clasp $5
Replacement of lost or broken earring: One time discount code for 50% off a replacement pair of earrings. We are unable to offer single earring replacements.
Re-plating of 14kt gold plated bronze necklace charms is available. Prices start at $15+